TERMS OF ENTRY
The following Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned Promotion and all participants in the Promotion are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
- The Mkubwa Mtaani Promotion will run from 1st November, 2017 – 30th November 2017 and is open to all residents of Kenya. Employees and their immediate family members of CPKPLC & Forza staff, CPKPLC authorised dealerships, Directors, partners, Proprietors and their employees & their immediate family members and employees and family members of the companies/business partners who are associated directly or indirectly in Team Kubwa are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
- The participants must be part of Team Kubwa and are bound by the Terms & Conditions of the Team Kubwa Painters Loyalty Program.
- This offer is only available for select Crown Paints products eligible for Team Kubwa Points as outlined in the Team Kubwa Terms and Conditions.
- A painter is eligible for only one reward from the above based on their points accumulated.
- Rewards will be given on points banked in November 2017 only.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To enter and redeem the prizes, the Team Kubwa member will be required to purchase select Crown Paints products and earn and bank points during the Promotion period.
All points banked during the Promotion period will be determined by the Team Kubwa software. While each member's total Team Kubwa points accumulated before the promotion will carry forward, only points earned in November will count towards eligibility to receive a prize. No points will be deducted from a member's account should they be eligible to receive one of the prizes awarded in the Promotion.
- Crown Paints Kenya PLC gives no warranties about the prizes and participants agree to accept the prize/s on an "as is" basis. Subject to applicable law, the participants indemnify Crown Paints Kenya PLC against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by any competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable therefore, and Crown Paints Kenya PLC will not increase the value of the prize to compensate for such charges.
- Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to redeem any prize in this competition. Crown Paints Kenya PLC will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.